Last Updated: September 15, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect certain data that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, leave a comment, send us an email, or communicate with us via third-party social media sites. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our website, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the website, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the website.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about your use of our mobile applications.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
3. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
- Personalize and improve the services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
4. Third-Party Analytics
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be aware that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.
5. Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third parties;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless we have your express consent.
6. Your Choices
We provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our website. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website.
- Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Despite these efforts, we cannot guarantee that your information will be 100% secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information. Therefore, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
8. International Transfers
Our blog is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the blog and giving your information, you consent to this transfer, and the processing and storage of your information in the United States.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. About Us
Bagandboots.com and its contents are owned by 5 Minute Health, LLC.
11. Contact Us